- Does your organization understand that this is a business model and not a sales technique?
- Does the executive team understand what it takes to be successful?
- Do you have buy-in for the long term transformation?
Forming the Business
- Do you have ideas that are strictly applicable to the niche (vertical market) you want to compete in?
- Do you have proof points to differentiate your company?
- Are you selling to the key executives in your target market?
- Can you upsell more solutions to the executives you currently serve?
Commercializing the Business
- Can you save disaffected accounts?
- Do you add new accounts through solutions?
- Are you pulling through significant product deals?
- Do you have a portfolio that touches several key executives in the vertical?
- Can you grow rapidly?
Scaling the Business
- Do you have integrated verticals where key accounts are run by a Customer Intimacy business model?
- Do you have large transactions sold without sales activity?
- Have you eliminated some corporate cost by leveraging solution teams to do them?
Dominating the Market
- Are you running the company/business in a new way?
- Have you changed your performance metrics?
- Are you still running to business models - old and new?
- Are you promoting Customer Intimacy leaders to top leadership jobs?
At McMann & Ransford we guide our clients throughout the Customer Intimacy Journey - from getting started to dominating the market. Do you know where you stand?